William A. Friedman, a senior associate at the Firm, joined Osen LLC in 2016 after working at Levine DeSantis, LLC and Gartenberg Howard, LLP.
Mr. Friedman focuses on the Firm’s counter-terrorism litigation cases in federal courts. He previously represented clients in a wide variety of civil suits, including trust and estate litigation, guardianships, shareholder disputes, breach of contract claims, defamation, employment discrimination, admiralty claims, and commercial general liability. Mr. Friedman has also served as a court-appointed guardian ad litem.
Prior to his career in law, Mr. Friedman spent 12 years working in the information technology field for corporations large and small in the entertainment, technology, and financial marketplaces.
Mr. Friedman graduated from Fordham University School of Law in 2008 and was awarded the Fordham Law Alumni Association Medal in Constitutional Law. He earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He is a member of the New York and New Jersey Bars and is admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
Mr. Friedman was named a 2018 and 2017 “Rising Star” in New Jersey by “Super Lawyers.”
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (B.A., 1995)
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., 2008)
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey, 2008
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York, 2009
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 2014
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2016
- United States District Court, District of Columbia, 2017
- New Jersey, 2008
- New York, 2009