2. TRADEMARK INFORMATION
OSEN LLC and other OSEN LLC logos and product and service names are trademarks of OSEN LLC. You agree not to display or use in any manner these trademarks without our prior permission. Other logos, product and service names are the property of their respective owners, as may be indicated on the website.
3. NO RESALE OF SERVICE
4. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that the website and any necessary software provided through it and used in connection with it may contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that content presented to you through the website is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by us, you agree not to modify, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the website content, in whole or in part.
5. NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP
Nothing on our site is intended to, or does, create an attorney-client relationship with you. Please note that any information you convey to OSEN LLC over the Internet may not be secure, and that information conveyed prior to establishing an attorney-client relationship may not be privileged or confidential.
6. YOUR CONDUCT
You agree that you will not use our website for any purpose that is unlawful or which could interfere with or impair the operation and functionality of the site. You further agree that, when using our website, you will refrain from emailing or otherwise transmitting:
- copyrighted material of which you are not the copyright owner;
- information that will breach applicable laws or regulations, including data protection or privacy laws;
- material which is damaging, threatening, abusive, harassing, discriminatory or defamatory in nature or which another user of our website may find objectionable;
- viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other materials which are malicious or technologically harmful; or
- content that you do not have the right to submit under any law or which would put you in breach of a contractual or fiduciary obligation (for example, confidential information learned or acquired during the course of your employment with us or information that would infringe confidentiality rights).
As a further condition of your use of our website, you agree that you will not:
- impersonate any entity or organization or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or organization; or
- advertise, sell, offer to sell or buy goods or services or engage in solicitation or promotional activity.
In addition to the above, you agree that you are bound by, and will comply with, all local laws, regulations and rules to which you are subject and which regulate your use of the Internet.
7. VIRUS, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENSES
You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. You must not take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on the website’s infrastructure. You must not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any activity being conducted on the website. You must not use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the website other than the search engine and search agents available from the website and other than generally available third-party web browsers (e.g., GoogleChrome and Microsoft Internet Explorer). You must not attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up part of the website.
By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offense under applicable laws. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
8. NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Website that is requested to be removed;
- your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an email address if available, so that OSEN LLC may contact you if necessary;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed; and
- an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of copyright and to submit the statement.
We will promptly remove any content that infringes upon the copyright of any person under the laws of the United States upon receipt of such a statement (or, more specifically, any statement in conformance with 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)).
9. INFORMATION WE PROVIDE THROUGH THE SITE
By using our website, you accept the information provided on the website is provided to you “AS IS.” We assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, improper delivery, or failure to store any user communication or personalization setting. The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; or for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
11. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
14. YOUR CONCERNS
If you have any concerns about the material which appears on our website, please contact us.
15. PHOTO CREDITS
Thank you for visiting our website.
New Jersey Office
Hackensack, New Jersey 07601
Telephone: 201 265 6400
Telefax: 201 265 0303
New York City Office
New York, NY 10018