Mr. Schlanger, counsel to the Firm, joined Osen LLC in 2005 after serving as an assistant district attorney for the Rockland County District Attorney's Office from 2002-2005. He focuses on evidentiary issues and complex data management in cases encompassing numerous jurisdictions, and languages as disparate as Arabic, French, Farsi, Hebrew, Spanish and German. His background and interest in both criminal law and technology animates his focus on financial crimes and investigations of systems of internal controls used by financial institutions to meet ongoing compliance obligations under applicable U.S. law and regulations. Mr. Schlanger has taken and defended many depositions in the course of his legal career and has authored and co-authored numerous briefs submitted to federal courts.
Mr. Schlanger graduated from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in 2002 and earned his undergraduate degree from Yeshiva University in 1999. He is a member of the New York and New Jersey Bars and is admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, the United States District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York, the United States District Court for the District of Columbia, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- Yeshiva University (B.A., 1999)
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (J.D., 2002)
- Complex Litigation
- Anti-Terrorism Act
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 2002
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2002
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2005
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia, 2016
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 2013
- New York, 2002
- New Jersey, 2002