Mr. Ungar is a member of the Firm. He joined Osen LLC in 2005 after serving as an assistant district attorney for the Kings County District Attorney’s Office. Mr. Ungar focuses on and co-manages the Firm’s counter-terrorism litigation cases brought under the Anti-Terrorism Act and the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act. He oversees the Firm’s client development and frequently interacts directly with clients on discovery-related issues, including preparing them for deposition. His litigation experience also includes taking and defending numerous depositions of fact, expert and third-party witnesses, drafting evidentiary motions and working on numerous briefs, including two appeals to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit that were resolved unanimously in favor of the Firms’ clients. Mr. Ungar is also actively involved in all aspects of trial preparation, including preparing fact and expert witnesses for trial. He also actively participates in case development and settlement.
Mr. Ungar graduated from Brooklyn Law School in 2002 and earned his undergraduate degree from Rutgers University in 1996. He is a member of the New York and New Jersey Bars and is admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, the United States District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York, the United States District Court for the District of Columbia, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- Rutgers College, Rutgers University (B.A., 1996)
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D., 2002)
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2002
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2006
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia, 2016
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 2016
- Supreme Court of the United States, 2021
- New Jersey, 2002
- New York, 2003